Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life


The world is full of people with hatred, happiness, and sadness.

There are streets stained with blood, increasing the cities homicidal rates.
There is pain of tears like a shattered glass, innocence lives are taken away from birth no longer a life for success.
There’re souls taken to heaven or hell, the only people that remember them is their family no one can replace you.
There is racism only to give judgments’ of people but you should get to know them before you judge.
So don’t judge a book by its cover don’t be the person to do this.
People fight for their rights, marches the power of youth is brilliant.
People speak their mind, their voices are heard so stand up for what you believe.
Leaders are powerful like the soldiers in an armies.
So you decide what path you want, to take its all up to you.

8 comments:

Dream-er said...

Hi Amairani!
I really like your poem "Life." Even though its short, it really says a lot. You used good words! I also liked your page set-up and the pictures too!


-Danni♥

Square Bear (Jackie) said...

Damnit Amarani! I didn't know you were a poet! I liked the end line especially. It reminded me of a quote, "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker." Not really all that similar to your line, but sort the same! WACHA!

Sweetvi3tgrl said...

Wow Amairani, I never knew you were into poetry. I liked your poem. I thought it was pretty deep. I love reading poems but I can never write them. >_<

babycheeks said...

That's touching!
I totally love your poem!

-ale =)

Beatriz said...

Hey Amarani,
I liked your poem about life I really liked the quotes you used especially "dont judge a book by their cover." I also like that you used pictures around it.

-Beatriz

Liil Shorty said...

Heii Amairani! Dam your poem is really good and the things that you said are really trough specially the part the says that only your family remeber you when you die but a lot of times close friends do 2 btu it all depends on what people we got around us

Lee said...

Wow Amairani! Didn't know that you were such a poet either. That was really powerful! I also really liked the design your blog; great images, color scheme and layout!

What inspired you to create this piece? Was there an event that happened to you recently?

Keep up with the poetry!

Chorecita said...

i really like what you had to say. this is a really nice and true poem.
-Chore♥