Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lakeshore and the Oakland Rose Garden



Before going to Lakeshore I did know where it was located and the people that went there. I knew that the place was going to be diverse because I had being there many times to get coffee at Starbucks.
On Monday we went to Lakeshore it is by a movie theater. I saw that there were many shops starting clothing to food. There were Starbucks, Peet's, New York bagels, Walgreen’s, and much more. I saw that there are a lot of diversity different ethnic background people here where polite.
When the interviews were done we walked to the Oakland Rose Garden. The Oakland garden was beautiful it has roses and different kinds of flowers. You could actually hear the birds and it was fresh it is a nice place. We saw a man that used rocks for art he had flowers, cactus, chickens, and much more. There was a pond and the people there were fixing one of the water fountain to make it work.

No comments: