Thursday, June 5, 2008

Personal




I think that for me going to places was fun because some of the places we went I had never being to myself. In this I tried some new food like Crepes because my teachers introduce me to this it was good. When we went to Chinatown I didn’t tried something new I guess it was because I didn’t know what type of food they made and we were just walking around instead I went to a Pizza place. I think that something I can improve is asking people for an interview I did it sometimes I would ask and other times I wouldn’t. The majority of the times I was the person asking the questions because I was comfortable for me to do but it was good to do this.
I think the reason why I didn’t want to ask people for the interview was because I knew the group I got one person could do it better, plus I felt that I wouldn’t get an interview. When we went to Chinatown I asked one person in the optometry and she was good at answering questions they could have being better. I think that here I felt comfortable and the person in the optometry was nice and she wouldn't reject our group.

1 comment:

Dream-er said...

Hey Amairani!
I was also happy that we were introduced to Crepes because they were really good =] I feel like there were times when I had to be the persn to ask the questions, but after a while you get used to it!