Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What I did





Yesterday I went to the doctor it was not that long waiting in line. After the doctor I went home then I used the computer. I played some games on my computer while listening to music. Then I watch some soup opera they were funny and sad. I went to pick up my sister from school then we went home again. Later that day I played online games with one of my sister. My sister friend came over they dressed up in a dress playing princess or something.
Graduation is coming soon I’m excited about that day. It is only about four days not including the weekends then it would add six days left.

2 comments:

Dream-er said...

Hey Amairani!
Well, while you were at the hospital and at your house, we were at the Castro, it was nice. You should go there some time. Well, I haven't watching soup operas in a long time, but they do make your time pass by. I also can't wait to graduate!!!!
Class of 2008!!!!

babycheeks said...

haha..you watch that novela too lol..cool. well, the castro was very nice and we missed you out there..but yeah i can't wait to graduate either=]